FenyaMobile was designed to provide an automated and efficient mobile barcoding support tool for companies that need off-site access to functions such as stock-takes, mobile sales, asset identification and the like.
FenyaMobile consists of two components:
- The head office server component FenyaPI
- This is the module that integrates into Pastel Accounting and effects all data exchange between the scanner(s) and Pastel.
- Key Features are:
- Extract Pastel data such as inventory, prices, customer details and upload to the scanner(s).
- Post invoices,quotes,orders and cashbook receipts to Pastel and update stock take count(s) and customer details.
- The mobile component FenyaMA:
- This is the scanner user interface that provides, sales, stock take and the like.
- It stores and maintains all data to necessary for off-line use out in the field.
- It manages the printing of invoices, quotes, orders and cash receipts.
- It communicates with FenyaPI when in range.
FenyaST: Pastel Stock Take:
- For companies with large inventories, stock take is normally a nightmare that stops trading, results in hours of tedious effort and generates many errors.
- FenyaST provides an electronic means to efficiently and effectively do stock takes.
- Designed for Pastel Partner(but not limited to), all store and inventory data is download to the Scanner in minutes.
- Items are scanned regardless of their physical location and efficiently counted.
- On Completion the Stock Take count data is updated to Pastel directly.
- No importing of text files, no double capture, no capture errors, no time wasted due to items no being in a 'Pastel defined area'.
Stock Take Brochure
Stock Take Presentation
FenyaLogistics: Pastel Van Sales
- Companies that supply Fast Moving Consumer Goods(FMCG) often need to visit retail outlets to re-stock fridges/shelves in a proactive manner.
- FenyaLogistics was designed to manage this process and has the following key features:
- Customer and Sales Rep data extracted from Pastel Partner and grouped in territories and areas.
- Customer assigned to areas on a specific route.
- Route planning caters for a 14 day cycle of customers visits.
- Stock is planned and picked for a specific route, thus eliminating dead stock on a route.
- Stock is transferred from the main Pastel store to the van store. This eliminates having to wait for admin staff to get to work.
- Stock and customer scan sheets are printed and the scanner is loaded for the trip.
- At the customer, picking slips, delivery notes, invoices and cash receipts are printed, thus eliminating the need for hand written invoices or invoice books.
- On trip completion, driver and supervisor cash up is done, transactions posted to Pastel and stock replenished, for the cycle to repeat itself.
FenyaMobileSales: Pastel on-the-move
- FenyaMobile Sales is a subset of FenyaLogistics which provides the field sales person with the ability to capture sales information at the customer using a barcode scanner or laptop computer
- All relevant customer and sales data is downloaded to the scanner/laptop prior to leaving the office
- Rep can take orders, generate invoices, check prices and stock at the customer's premises
- On return to the office all transactions are posted to Pastel Accounting
FenyaMobile Sales Brochure